To reflect Bowser Village Centre Wastewater Project progress throughout 2018, we have made the following updates to the project website:
- Revised the project description (above).
- Revised the project timeline to show how we have moved into the tendering phase.
- Added a 2018 Project History Timeline to the background documents.
As of February 2019, the following project milestones were achieved:
- Qualified professionals have completed environmental impact studies for the wastewater treatment plant site and marine outfall.
- Engineers finalized specification packages for the collection system, wastewater treatment plant and marine outfall.
- The final permitting and approval packages have been submitted to their appropriate agencies.
- A prequalification call to identify interested and qualified contractors was issued for the project.