Data to Action Workshop - Thank you for attending!
Thank you to all those who attended and participated in the 2023 Data to Action - Community Watershed Monitoring Network (CWMN) Results Session!
This year's CWMN Results Session was hosted in person at Nanoose Place Community Centre on July 12th.
It was great to get to meet in-person again after years of webinars! The 2023 Results Session was a well-attended event that inspired some great discussions.
An information graphic was created by Fuselight Creative Inc staff over the course of the event on the theme of Data to Action to capture the input and discussion from participants in the room, including citizen scientists and volunteers, experts and technical staff, and members of the public. The graphics linked below were created in several different formats that you are welcome to use:
- Information graphic summarizing the data to action dialogue that took place at the Results Session.
- Data to action information graphic that incorporates the different avenues of watershed monitoring and protection.
Presentations included a summary of 2022 monitoring results by RDN staff and guest presentations by Ministry of Forests, BC Conservation Foundation, and Weaver Technical Corp.
- 2022 Data Summary - Results Session RDN Presentation Slides
- 2023 Results Session Guest Presenter - Ministry of Forests Hydrometric Monitoring
- 2023 Results Session Guest Presenter - BCCF Hydrometric Community Flo-Mo Network
- 2023 Results Session Guest Presenter - Weaver Technical Stream Mapping