Draft Recreation Services Master Plan for Oceanside (District 69) Ready For Public Review
The draft Master Plan includes a future vision and service goals for recreation services that align with not only RDN Board strategic priorities but also both Provincial and Federal recreation and wellness frameworks.
As per the Master Plan Terms of Reference approved by the RDN Board in June 2016, the following four specific areas were to be addressed:
- Ravensong Aquatic Centre expansion feasibility and demand
- Possible alternative uses for the District 69 Community Arena
- Demand and feasibility for an outdoor multi-sport complex
- Current and future demand for the District 69 Community Arena to operate as a curling club
The Master Plan contains 34 recommendations divided into two categories:
- Service Delivery and Programming
These recommendations have been organized into a number of areas that reflect key issues, opportunities and financial implications.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link